Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Princess's "Pink-it-Sweet" 21st Late Birthday Post II

side-note: this is my favy pic!:x

below are from Reyna's camera.


&than....
presenting my "i seriously luv it alot" uber chio-ness bday cake!:x
.
.
.
.
.
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY PRINCESSSSSSSS!

Yr Highness would like to say a vry BIG THANKYOU to those who attended my bday party, &those who made this party such a successful&great one! in fact, thr's alot of ppr i would like/hav to thank!

firstly, my vry Dearest Deee&Meee--
Deee, thanks for being "gan-jiong" for my bday party. double checking&triple checking everything has been ordered, cfm-ed, got&in gd shape. *teeheehee* u knw i was so busy that it kept slipping my mind to order my food, u made the food booking for me. u even chose Japanese cuisine cus u want it to be different. fortunately, everyone enjoyed the food!:>
Meeee, the one who was more concerned on my "outlook"! *laughs* she kept asking if i got my new dress, hw would i want my hair to be, what else do i still need&etc...
ThankYou both really vry much for everything yr hav done for me throughout this 21yrs of my life. i really dk hw much "ThankYou" i shld say to be sufficient enough for all that yr hav done/given me. yr given me nothing, but the BEST, &i swear its really the best. neither u, Deee nor Meee has ever rejected to ANY of my request. (thats why i am so spoilt!:x) ThankYou, REALLY! trust me... if i had the chance to choose my parents in my next lifetime, i'd still want u both back! *lots of luv!*

secondly, that special one--
thanks for running here&thr to get everything prepared for this bday party. u woke up earlier than i did the day before&on the day of my party to get some stuffs which i was short of. u even design the banner solely by yrself&got it done like 2mths before my bday party. *laughs* i appreciate all the effort&hardwork!:> thankyou!

last but nt least, all those who turned up for my party
dear relatives, dearest, friends... thanks for all your vry precious time&effort for coming! when i sent out the invitation to my party, i was vry touched&glad that most of yr replied to say yr would be thr for me, yr would be coming&etc... thank u vry much! most imptly, i hope the food was up to yr standard&ya all had enjoyed the party. sry for the bad hospitality if thr was any! yr Highness enjoyed herself alot, no doubt for sure! &i luv all the precious&exclusive gifts too, be it handmade gifts, ready-made gifts or ang-baos, i luv them all. &most imptly... i luv ya' all

真的很谢谢大家!
我爱你们! *inserts lots of heart*